What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
Eramatea, may use third-party analysis cookies to obtain statistics on user activity. In any case Eramatea, informs the user that:
The collection of information through analysis cookies is carried out directly by the service providers as data controllers, without Eramatea having access to this information or the capacity to decide on the processing, purposes and retention periods of the cookies or the information captured through them;
Eramatea only has access to aggregated and anonymised information about the user that is subsequently provided by the service providers, this information not being associated with any IP address;
The user may reject cookies by configuring the browser to allow them or by installing the tools made available by the service providers in their browser, thus preventing it from collecting information about their visits to websites.
What type of cookies do we use?
We inform you below about the different types of data storage and retrieval devices used by Eramatea, through this website eramatea.com, informing you of the use, among others, of third-party analysis cookies, which allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer, as well as advertising cookies which, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the range of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
|Cookie||Nombre||Tipo de cookie||What it is used for|
|Cookies de Análisis: Google Analytics||_utma|
|Persistente||These cookies collect information about how users use our website. They are used to capture, in an anonymous form, the number of visitors, where they have come from and which pages they have visited. The information obtained is used to improve our website and ensure the best possible service.|
|Cookies de Análisis: ClickTale||WRUID|
|Persistente||They allow to analyse user behaviour and identify usability problems in order to improve the service.. http://wiki.clicktale.com/Article/ClickTale_Cookies|
|Cookies Publicitarias: Google, Google Adsense||id|
Flash cookies o Local share objects
|Persistente||Cookies utilizadas por Google para mostrar publicidad personalizada o utilizar sus servicios. http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/|
|Cookies de sesión/autenticación||TkAuthComunGADefecto|
|Sesión||Cookies generated by web frameworks (classic ASP, ASP.NET) to maintain the session and authentication of a user accessing the website.|
|Cookies de identificación de usuario||CodContrato|
|Persistentes||Basic data of the user accessing the website (internal user codes, contract, name and preferences); used on the server side to load user data, billing data, etc.|
|Cookies de seguimiento de navegación||CookieUsuario|
|Persistentes||Cookies for monitoring and diagnosing a user’s browsing of the eramatea.com website allow, among other things, the generation of usage statistics and the diagnosis of problems: most visited pages, pages with errors, pages with high execution times, etc.|
|Cookies del balanceador/enrutador||BIGipServerPool_Axesor_Persistente|
|Sesión||Cookies used by the router/load balancer for internal use (e.g. to ensure affinity to the same accessed web server of the web server farm during a browsing session).|
|Cookies: Personalización y ayuda||identidad_zonas|
|Persistente||They allow you to display personalised offers and provide help with web reports.|
|Cookies auxiliares de utilidad||WAX_deviceInfo|
How to accept or decline cookies
- Internet Explorer (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835)
- Firefox (http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies)
- Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es)
- Opera (http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/)
- Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042)
- Safari para iPad y iPhone (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677)
To find out more about how to delete cookies, you can go to the help section of your browser. You can also find more information available on the Spanish Data Protection Agency’s website, Recommendations for safe browsing.
Cookie settings for the most popular browsers
Here’s how to access a particular cookie in the Chrome browser. Note: these steps may vary depending on your browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences via the File menu or by clicking on the customisation icon at the top right.
- You will see different sections, click on Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- You will see a list of all cookies sorted by domain. To make it easier for you to find cookies for a particular domain, enter part or all of the address in the Find cookies field.
- After making this filter, one or more lines with the cookies of the requested website will appear on the screen. Now all you have to do is select it and press X to delete it.cookies de la web solicitada. Ahora sólo tiene que seleccionarla y pulsar la X para proceder a su eliminación.
To access your Internet Explorer browser’s cookie settings, follow these steps (they may vary depending on your browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to set the privacy level you want.
To access your Firefox browser’s cookie settings follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- Under History choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can enable or disable it according to your preferences.Aceptar cookies, puede activarla o desactivarla según sus preferencias.
To access the cookie settings in the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- Here you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of blocking you want to do.Bloquear cookies para que ajuste el tipo de bloqueo que desea realizar.
To access the cookie settings in the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies so you can adjust the type of blocking you want to do.Privacidad y Seguridad, verá la opción Bloquear cookies para que ajuste el tipo de bloqueo que desea realizar.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
- Launch the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to check or uncheck the box.
To access your browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings.
- You can now enable or disable the Allow cookies checkbox.